Cost of living comparison between Huelva, Spain and Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.523 LYD / EUR
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Huelva (Spain) is 11% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 2,795 Dinar (€1,835) in Huelva.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Washington D.C. costs $14 (3 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$100 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sacramento, California costs $110 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Fukuoka costs ¥40,364 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.64 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rome costs €0.10 (about 2 hours ago)