Cost of living in Huancayo, Peru compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.42239 LYD / PEN *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Huancayo (Peru) is 11% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,400 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 1,241 Dinar (S/. 2,939) in Huancayo.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Khulna costs Taka 400 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Jakarta costs Rp 9,950 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$1.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 20,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $70 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$0.00 (38 minutes ago)