Cost of living in Hualian, Taiwan compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04578 LYD / TWD *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hualian (Taiwan) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,265 Dinar (49,481 NT$) in Hualian to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $20 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hong Kong costs HK$189,980 (16 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Nairobi costs Shilling150 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santa Cruz do Sul costs R$ 1,800 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 100 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hamilton costs C$579 (about 1 hour ago)