Cost of living comparison between Hualian, Taiwan and Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04463 LYD / TWD
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hualian (Taiwan) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 3,344 Dinar (74,926 NT$) in Hualian to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Managua costs 31 C$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Nogales costs Mex$ 610 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $127 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.50 (about 2 hours ago)