Cost of living in Hua Hin, Thailand compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04227 LYD / THB *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hua Hin (Thailand) is 6% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,100 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 4,814 Dinar (113,892 ฿) in Hua Hin.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Goiânia costs R$ 15 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Nassau costs B$20 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Leeds costs £1.50 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$915 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Beijing costs 元22 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Medellín costs COL$126,000 (42 minutes ago)