Cost of living in Hua Hin, Thailand compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04095 LYD / THB *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hua Hin (Thailand) is 5% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 2,965 Dinar (72,404 ฿) in Hua Hin.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €8 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boise, Idaho costs $12 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charleston, South Carolina costs $12 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Dammam costs ﷼ 100 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Montreal costs C$17,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Los Angeles, California costs $343 (25 minutes ago)