Cost of living in Hua Hin, Thailand compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04243 LYD / THB *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hua Hin (Thailand) is 6% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,500 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 5,193 Dinar (122,396 ฿) in Hua Hin.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,260 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Christchurch costs NZ$3,500 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £7 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Isfahan costs ﷼ 5,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)