Cost of living comparison between Hua Hin, Thailand and Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03983 LYD / THB
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hua Hin (Thailand) is 5% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 2,377 Dinar (59,683 ฿) in Hua Hin.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Potchefstroom costs R 5,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Orlando, Florida costs $150 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Darmstadt costs €18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 1 hour ago)