Cost of living comparison between Hrodna, Belarus and Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00007 LYD / BYR
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hrodna (Belarus) is 16% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 500 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 418 Dinar (5,882,866 p.) in Hrodna.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dammam costs ﷼ 5.00 (1 minute ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $3.30 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Madrid costs €2.64 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 600,000 Ft (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Puebla costs Mex$ 16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$130 (about 1 hour ago)