Cost of living in Hrodna, Belarus compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.662 LYD / BYN *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hrodna (Belarus) is 14% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 800 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 690 Dinar (1,042 BYN) in Hrodna.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. Louis, Missouri costs $30,000 (2 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Nuremberg costs €15 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Riyadh costs ﷼ 40 (44 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Eindhoven costs €449 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ramallah costs 2.50 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $88 (about 1 hour ago)