Cost of living in Howrah, India compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02089 LYD / INR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Howrah (India) is 12% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 625 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 550 Dinar (₨26,312) in Howrah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €576 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Malé costs 23 Rufiyaa (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.60 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jerusalem costs 5.90 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Ottawa costs C$4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bangalore costs ₨5,000 (about 2 hours ago)