Cost of living in Horsens, Denmark compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21598 LYD / DKK *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Horsens (Denmark) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,500 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 5,409 Dinar (kr25,045) in Horsens.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Boulder, Colorado costs $2.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London, Ontario costs C$10 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.90 ₪ (26 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Lubbock, Texas costs $2.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Lagos costs 20,182 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)