Cost of living in Horsens, Denmark compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20225 LYD / DKK *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Horsens (Denmark) is 4% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,601 Dinar (kr12,862) in Horsens to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Florianopolis costs R$ 127 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Southampton costs £9 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Alexandria costs E£ 2,300 (15 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Jaipur costs ₨200 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $15 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨5.00 (about 1 hour ago)