Cost of living comparison between Horsens, Denmark and Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.20412 LYD / DKK
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Horsens (Denmark) is 5% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 16,444 Dinar (kr80,559) in Horsens to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Baku costs 12 ман (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,372 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pucallpa costs S/. 800 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨800 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tacoma, Washington costs $1,118 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)