Cost of living in Honolulu, Hawaii, United States compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,089 prices entered by 409 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.330 LYD / USD *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Honolulu, Hawaii (United States) is 26% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 17,703 Dinar ($13,313) in Honolulu, Hawaii to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 14,000 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Darwin costs AU$1.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Contagem costs R$ 35 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $14 (24 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Baltimore, Maryland costs $30 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Düsseldorf costs €499 (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $50,000 (about 1 hour ago)