Cost of living in Honolulu, Hawaii, United States compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 903 prices entered by 200 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.420 LYD / USD *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Honolulu, Hawaii (United States) is 33% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 20,709 Dinar ($14,580) in Honolulu, Hawaii to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Islamabad costs ₨20 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bursa costs 1,800TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Timisoara costs 30 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Maracaibo costs Bs 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨35,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Utrecht costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)