Cost of living in Honiara, Solomon Islands compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18124 LYD / SBD *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Honiara (Solomon Islands) is 58% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 4,926 Dinar (27,180 SI$) in Honiara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Tokyo costs ¥999,999 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Basel costs CHF 2.60 (2 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Plymouth costs £2,258 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tirana costs 40 Lek (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Provo, Utah costs $10 (24 minutes ago)