Cost of living comparison between Hong Kong and Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,546 prices entered by 272 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.18024 LYD / HKD
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hong Kong is 12% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 21,027 Dinar (HK$116,663) in Hong Kong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lausanne costs CHF 70 (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santiago costs CH$99 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suhar costs ﷼ 1.200 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 200 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Victoria costs C$26,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in São José dos Campos costs R$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)