Cost of living in Hong Kong compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,633 prices entered by 299 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18413 LYD / HKD *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hong Kong is 12% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 20,961 Dinar (HK$113,836) in Hong Kong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Bansko costs 5.20 лв (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 250 (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ho Chi Minh City costs 90,000 ₫ (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karlsruhe costs €6.00 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salamanca costs €22 (26 minutes ago)