Cost of living in Hong Kong compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,954 prices entered by 359 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.17322 LYD / HKD *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hong Kong is 10% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 23,015 Dinar (HK$132,865) in Hong Kong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 21,000 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Orlando, Florida costs $1,550 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 7 B/. (38 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Qingdao costs 元4.20 (41 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $120,900 (about 1 hour ago)