Cost of living in Hong Kong compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,637 prices entered by 307 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18224 LYD / HKD *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hong Kong is 12% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 13,977 Dinar (HK$76,693) in Hong Kong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Brasília costs R$ 3.50 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kolkata costs ₨1.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hartford, Connecticut costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 5,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vitória costs R$ 3.89 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$4,000 (about 2 hours ago)