Cost of living in Homyel, Belarus compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.665 LYD / BYN *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Homyel (Belarus) is 10% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 610 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 549 Dinar (825 BYN) in Homyel.
Recent Prices Added
- 250 g of local cheese in Manchester costs £6.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Detroit, Michigan costs $8 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kampala costs 25,000 Shilling (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Prishtina costs €4,500 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sydney costs AU$66 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)