Cost of living in Homyel, Belarus compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.707 LYD / BYN *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Homyel (Belarus) is 12% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 610 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 539 Dinar (762 BYN) in Homyel.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $3.50 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dortmund costs €5.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aberdeen costs £6.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Naples costs €500 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bologna costs €36 (about 1 hour ago)