Cost of living in Homs, Syria compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid and Homs have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid or the parallel street rate in Homs.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00257 LYD / SYP *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Homs (Syria) is 19% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 120 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 97 Dinar (37,715 £) in Homs.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 12,000 Dinar (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 209 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$80 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,220 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Babylon, New York costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$238 (about 1 hour ago)