Cost of living in Homs, Syria compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid and Homs have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid or the parallel street rate in Homs.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00266 LYD / SYP *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Homs (Syria) is 20% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 130 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 105 Dinar (39,396 £) in Homs.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $0.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,220 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Ho Chi Minh City costs 25,209 ₫ (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 80 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kansas City, Missouri costs $1,931 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 2,801 (about 1 hour ago)