Cost of living in Homs, Syria compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid and Homs have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid or the parallel street rate in Homs.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00277 LYD / SYP *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Homs (Syria) is 22% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 150 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 118 Dinar (42,520 £) in Homs.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Winnipeg costs C$10 (5 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Amsterdam costs €6.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨70 (17 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tunis costs 130 Dinar (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,856 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nelspruit costs R 90 (41 minutes ago)