Cost of living comparison between Homs, Syria and Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Homs has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Homs.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00270 LYD / SYP *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Homs (Syria) is 22% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 125 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 97 Dinar (35,960 £) in Homs.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,167 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,017 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $826 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Heidelberg costs €10 (about 3 hours ago)