Cost of living in Homs, Syria compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid and Homs have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid or the parallel street rate in Homs.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00274 LYD / SYP *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Homs (Syria) is 22% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 100 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 78 Dinar (28,602 £) in Homs.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Cocoa Beach, Florida costs $3.99 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nouméa costs 40,000 Franc (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €60 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rennes costs €15 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Iloilo costs Php96 (about 1 hour ago)