Cost of living comparison between Hobart, Australia and Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 347 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.070 LYD / AUD
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hobart (Australia) is 10% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 3,429 Dinar (AU$3,204) in Hobart to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨20 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$12,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Winnipeg costs C$186 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 28,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shijiazhuang costs 元20 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zaragoza costs €10 (30 minutes ago)