Cost of living in Hobart, Australia compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 215 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.010 LYD / AUD *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hobart (Australia) is 8% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 5,960 Dinar (AU$5,904) in Hobart to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,500 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 340 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Presidente Prudente costs R$ 1,800 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 12,000 ﷼ (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuautitlán Izcalli costs Mex$ 45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santiago costs CH$18,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)