Cost of living in Hobart, Australia compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 150 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.007 LYD / AUD *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hobart (Australia) is 10% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 6,477 Dinar (AU$6,433) in Hobart to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,900 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (13 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Franca costs R$ 0.65 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €650 (37 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Boston, Massachusetts costs $712 (44 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Toulouse costs €3.60 (about 1 hour ago)