Cost of living in Ho, Ghana compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.31140 LYD / GHS *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ho (Ghana) is 6% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,600 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 3,396 Dinar (GH₵10,907) in Ho.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Rochester, New York costs $350 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $10 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Agra costs ₨100 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Recife costs R$ 4.49 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Córdoba costs ARS $5,000 (41 minutes ago)