Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 598 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00006 LYD / VND *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City (Vietnam) is 10% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 3,376 Dinar (53,655,422 ₫) in Ho Chi Minh City.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amsterdam costs €15 (7 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Santa Marta costs COL$2,200 (10 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 4,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 100₴ (23 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in İzmit costs 20TL (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$116 (38 minutes ago)