Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 507 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00006 LYD / VND *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City (Vietnam) is 10% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,300 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 2,975 Dinar (50,052,753 ₫) in Ho Chi Minh City.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $500 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 180 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 700 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (36 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Hong Kong costs HK$25 (about 1 hour ago)