Cost of living in Hisar, India compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02002 LYD / INR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hisar (India) is 13% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,900 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 5,107 Dinar (₨255,167) in Hisar.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Porto Alegre costs R$ 7 (5 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,258 (10 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bloemfontein costs R 20 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €560 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $11 (about 1 hour ago)