Cost of living in Himeji, Japan compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01253 LYD / JPY *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Himeji (Japan) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 16,107 Dinar (¥1,285,789) in Himeji to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in St. Louis, Missouri costs $2.50 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vitória costs R$ 2.70 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 800 лв (23 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Miami, Florida costs $20 (25 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Stuttgart costs €50 (35 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Jiangmen costs 元160 (44 minutes ago)