Cost of living in Himeji, Japan compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01212 LYD / JPY *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Himeji (Japan) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 19,499 Dinar (¥1,609,398) in Himeji to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,500 zł (18 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 8 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €500 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Marbella costs €1.06 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Nottingham costs £500 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Copenhagen costs kr24 (33 minutes ago)