Cost of living in Himeji, Japan compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01274 LYD / JPY *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Himeji (Japan) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 16,149 Dinar (¥1,267,807) in Himeji to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in normal area in Ranchi costs ₨847 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Salvador costs R$ 23 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €400 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Tel Aviv costs 60 ₪ (31 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Santa Cruz, California costs $2,643 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €98 (about 1 hour ago)