Cost of living in Herzliya, Israel compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.39083 LYD / ILS *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Herzliya (Israel) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 15,351 Dinar (39,278 ₪) in Herzliya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 4,600 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Schaffhausen costs CHF 30 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €600 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Natal costs R$ 15 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 300,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Port Louis costs ₨8,000 (about 1 hour ago)