Cost of living in Helsinki, Finland compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,031 prices entered by 143 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.614 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Helsinki (Finland) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 9,239 Dinar (€5,726) in Helsinki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,900 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Gdańsk costs 3,000 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$20 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Los Angeles, California costs $0.79 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Veles costs 300 ден (about 3 hours ago)