Cost of living in Helsinki, Finland compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 979 prices entered by 166 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.642 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Helsinki (Finland) is 4% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 10,095 Dinar (€6,150) in Helsinki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,700 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 1,800 (26 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Mexico City costs Mex$ 40 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Manama costs Dinar 1.000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antalya costs 30TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aarhus costs kr130 (about 2 hours ago)