Cost of living in Helsinki, Finland vs Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,240 prices entered by 142 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.590 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Helsinki (Finland) is 5% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 8,787 Dinar (€5,527) in Helsinki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,400 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cape Town costs R 13 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨200 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lyon costs €15 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €53 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 168,600TL (about 2 hours ago)