Cost of living in Helsingborg, Sweden compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.15796 LYD / SEK *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Helsingborg (Sweden) is 7% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 3,352 Dinar (21,218 kr) in Helsingborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tokyo costs ¥19,982 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Daegu costs ₩10,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jeddah costs ﷼ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 12TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lausanne costs CHF 100 (about 1 hour ago)