Cost of living comparison between Helsingborg, Sweden and Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 177 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.15694 LYD / SEK
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Helsingborg (Sweden) is 8% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 3,365 Dinar (21,443 kr) in Helsingborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 15 B/. (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aguadilla costs $10 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Pisa costs €1,500 (31 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Orlando, Florida costs $706 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Wilmington, Delaware costs $0.17 (about 1 hour ago)