Cost of living in Helsingborg, Sweden compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.15511 LYD / SEK *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Helsingborg (Sweden) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 5,996 Dinar (38,653 kr) in Helsingborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,900 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palma de Mallorca costs €10 (less than a minute ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 83 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Harare costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,135 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Dammam costs ﷼ 180 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reykjavik costs 2,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)