Cost of living in Havana, Cuba compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 201 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.356 LYD / CUC *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Havana (Cuba) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 8,695 Dinar (6,413 CUC) in Havana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,400 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in San Antonio, Texas costs $610 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bauru costs R$ 2,999 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Pereira costs COL$2,818 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Eugene, Oregon costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.75 (about 1 hour ago)