Cost of living in Hasselt, Belgium compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.590 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hasselt (Belgium) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,800 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 3,766 Dinar (€2,369) in Hasselt.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $60 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gloucester costs £10 (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bishkek costs 250 som (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $75 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Johannesburg costs R 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)