Cost of living in Hartford, Connecticut, United States compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 366 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.420 LYD / USD *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hartford, Connecticut (United States) is 11% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 16,644 Dinar ($11,718) in Hartford, Connecticut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sulaymaniyah costs 12,000 Dinar (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montclair, New Jersey costs $11 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Florianopolis costs R$ 120 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mayagueez costs $300 (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montevideo costs $U220 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Saarbrücken costs €800 (30 minutes ago)