Cost of living in Hargeysa, Somalia compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00245 LYD / SOS *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hargeysa (Somalia) is 131% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 69,261 Dinar (28,245,909 S) in Hargeysa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 30,000 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Padua costs €3,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $16 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,423 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $90 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Dublin costs €700 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)