Cost of living in Hargeysa, Somalia compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00241 LYD / SOS *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hargeysa (Somalia) is 37% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 41,044 Dinar (17,012,095 S) in Hargeysa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 30,000 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Mountain View, California costs $5.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 35,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kiev costs 37₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Hamburg costs €130 (about 1 hour ago)