Cost of living comparison between Hargeysa, Somalia and Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00251 LYD / SOS
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hargeysa (Somalia) is 154% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 47,661 Dinar (18,986,603 S) in Hargeysa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $826 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Heidelberg costs €10 (39 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Bangkok costs 55 ฿ (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taiyuan costs 元40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 3,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Santiago de los Caballeros costs RD$ 17,155 (about 2 hours ago)