Cost of living comparison between Hargeysa, Somalia and Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00260 LYD / SOS
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hargeysa (Somalia) is 161% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 48,930 Dinar (18,802,049 S) in Hargeysa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨400 (16 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Taipei costs 10,000 NT$ (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $15 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 15,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 200 (about 2 hours ago)