Cost of living in Hargeysa, Somalia compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00256 LYD / SOS *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hargeysa (Somalia) is 155% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 47,733 Dinar (18,614,286 S) in Hargeysa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 211 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Loreto costs Mex$ 72 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 9,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Salvador costs $40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $85 (about 4 hours ago)