Cost of living in Harare, Zimbabwe compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 330 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.426 LYD / USD *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Harare (Zimbabwe) is 5% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 16,250 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 15,451 Dinar ($10,837) in Harare.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cairo costs E£ 40 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago de Cali costs COL$2,700 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Gulbarga costs ₨40 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 25 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kota costs ₨90 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Valletta costs €190 (39 minutes ago)