Cost of living in Harar, Ethiopia compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06073 LYD / ETB *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Harar (Ethiopia) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 420 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 420 Dinar (6,916 Birr) in Harar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 11TL (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 10 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $65 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Diego, California costs $2,700 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Ceiba costs L 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kingston costs C$0.17 (about 1 hour ago)