Cost of living in Hanover, Germany compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.609 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hanover (Germany) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 5,066 Dinar (€3,148) in Hanover to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,900 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Luxembourg costs €3.00 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Guatemala City costs Q5.81 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abuja costs 3,200 ₦ (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨5,083 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Oslo costs kr 379,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gloucester costs £10 (39 minutes ago)