Cost of living comparison between Hanoi, Vietnam and Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 203 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00006 LYD / VND
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hanoi (Vietnam) is 5% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 2,374 Dinar (37,783,737 ₫) in Hanoi.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $20,009 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Nairobi costs Shilling5.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Luxembourg costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Rabat costs 180 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)