Cost of living in Hammamet, Tunisia compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.623 LYD / TND *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hammamet (Tunisia) is 4% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 2,391 Dinar (3,840 Dinar) in Hammamet.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,931 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. John's, NL costs C$130 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €69 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 90,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 2,200 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €70 (about 2 hours ago)