Cost of living in Hamilton, New Zealand compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 186 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.957 LYD / NZD *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hamilton (New Zealand) is 5% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 7,034 Dinar (NZ$7,352) in Hamilton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,700 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in St. Louis, Missouri costs $1.10 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 80 zł (33 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in San Francisco, California costs $30 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 100TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,812 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)