Cost of living in Hamilton, New Zealand compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.028 LYD / NZD *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hamilton (New Zealand) is 8% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,708 Dinar (NZ$2,635) in Hamilton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Darmstadt costs €1.20 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kansas City, Missouri costs $150 (13 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Manama costs Dinar 2.000 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edinburgh costs £14 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tehran costs ﷼ 5,000,000 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Dubai costs Dirham 4.33 (about 1 hour ago)