Cost of living in Hamilton, New Zealand compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 152 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.001 LYD / NZD *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hamilton (New Zealand) is 6% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 5,838 Dinar (NZ$5,830) in Hamilton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,500 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Lincoln, Nebraska costs $75 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.90 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cardiff costs £7 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $21,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Leipzig costs €600 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$15,000 (24 minutes ago)