Cost of living in Hamilton, New Zealand compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.988 LYD / NZD *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hamilton (New Zealand) is 7% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 4,027 Dinar (NZ$4,075) in Hamilton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨25 (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Cairo costs E£ 0.30 (5 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Halifax costs C$1,000,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $67,653 (17 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Seattle, Washington costs $0.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Casablanca costs 345 Dirham (29 minutes ago)