Cost of living in Hamilton, New Zealand compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 192 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.942 LYD / NZD *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hamilton (New Zealand) is 5% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 6,185 Dinar (NZ$6,565) in Hamilton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,900 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $5.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 4,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,017 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of local cheese in Madison, Wisconsin costs $3.30 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$20 (37 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Wichita, Kansas costs $1.67 (about 1 hour ago)