Cost of living in Hamilton, New Zealand compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.953 LYD / NZD *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hamilton (New Zealand) is 4% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 5,115 Dinar (NZ$5,369) in Hamilton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,900 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Queretaro costs Mex$ 1,500 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of rice in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $3.31 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €65 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,440 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asheville, North Carolina costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tampa, Florida costs $6.00 (about 1 hour ago)