Cost of living in Hamilton, Bermuda compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 211 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.373 LYD / BMD *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hamilton (Bermuda) is 48% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 25,233 Dinar (BD$18,378) in Hamilton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 17,000 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cordova costs €1.30 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sylhet costs Taka 500 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 4,900 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨45,743 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.30 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sharjah costs Dirham 799 (about 1 hour ago)