Cost of living comparison between Hamilton, Bermuda and Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 213 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.423 LYD / BMD
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hamilton (Bermuda) is 54% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 24,024 Dinar (BD$16,879) in Hamilton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$160 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mountain View, California costs $20 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨400 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lusaka costs 8 Kwacha (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Florianopolis costs R$ 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 7 (about 3 hours ago)