Cost of living comparison between Hamilton, Bermuda and Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 164 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.399 LYD / BMD
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hamilton (Bermuda) is 51% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 28,317 Dinar (BD$20,238) in Hamilton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Valencia costs €30 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 1,300 lei (27 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Durham, North Carolina costs $600 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 25 (43 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $1,615 (about 1 hour ago)