Cost of living in Hamilton, Bermuda compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 181 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.356 LYD / BMD *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hamilton (Bermuda) is 55% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 46,436 Dinar (BD$34,250) in Hamilton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 30,000 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩8,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hyderabad, India costs ₨100 (6 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kiev costs 400₴ (10 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Victoria costs C$70 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Lucknow costs ₨52 (28 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Almería costs €11 (29 minutes ago)