Cost of living in Hamilton, Bermuda compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 190 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.393 LYD / BMD *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hamilton (Bermuda) is 50% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 18,801 Dinar (BD$13,494) in Hamilton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Tallahassee, Florida costs $0.85 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 2.50 lei (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santo André costs R$ 4.20 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Kathmandu costs ₨ 2,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)