Cost of living in Hamburg, Germany vs Al Jadid, Libya (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 624 prices entered by 86 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 5.478 LYDX / EUR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hamburg (Germany) is 67% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 14,225 Dinar (€9,003) in Hamburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,500 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 12,000 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dunedin costs NZ$15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 15 лв (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €3.20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 35 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Edmonton costs C$10 (about 3 hours ago)