Cost of living in Hamburg, Germany compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 487 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.615 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hamburg (Germany) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 6,712 Dinar (€4,156) in Hamburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,600 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Memphis, Tennessee costs $13 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Melbourne costs AU$1.60 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Taichung City costs 8,000 NT$ (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kathmandu costs ₨ 114 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hasselt costs €15 (28 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Canberra costs AU$2,580 (about 1 hour ago)