Cost of living in Hamburg, Germany compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 552 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.596 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hamburg (Germany) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 6,608 Dinar (€4,142) in Hamburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,500 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $813 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €2,500 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $80 (43 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Culiacán costs Mex$ 70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €45 (about 1 hour ago)