Cost of living in Hamburg, Germany vs Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 545 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.588 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hamburg (Germany) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 8,398 Dinar (€5,290) in Hamburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,100 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kampala costs 10,000 Shilling (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lyon costs €69 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 10,000 Shilling (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florence costs €400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 100,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tallinn costs €460 (about 4 hours ago)