Cost of living in Hamamatsu, Japan compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01245 LYD / JPY *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hamamatsu (Japan) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 3,781 Dinar (¥303,710) in Hamamatsu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bratislava costs €0.70 (5 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,494 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Trieste costs €25,350 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 60 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 3,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 17,000 Kč (about 1 hour ago)