Cost of living in Hamamatsu, Japan compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01256 LYD / JPY *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hamamatsu (Japan) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 5,550 Dinar (¥441,738) in Hamamatsu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,500 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $110 (less than a minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bahía Blanca costs ARS $4,500 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quebec City costs C$800 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amman costs Dinar 50 (8 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Reno, Nevada costs $14 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $12 (15 minutes ago)