Cost of living in Hamadan, Iran compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid and Hamadan have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid or the parallel street rate in Hamadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00004 LYD / IRR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hamadan (Iran) is 15% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 2,646 Dinar (﷼ 59,937,713) in Hamadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Balneario Camboriu costs R$ 800 (5 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Mumbai costs ₨2,699 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨16 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Groningen costs €700 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 15 (21 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨400 (28 minutes ago)