Cost of living in Halifax, Canada compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 345 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.075 LYD / CAD *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Halifax (Canada) is 5% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 5,799 Dinar (C$5,396) in Halifax to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,500 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Pune costs ₨160 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b17 (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in La Paz costs $b42 (26 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Phnom Penh costs 8,000 Riels (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 100 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)