Cost of living in Halifax, Canada compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 315 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.090 LYD / CAD *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Halifax (Canada) is 6% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,643 Dinar (C$2,425) in Halifax to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Graz costs €12 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$25,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brussels costs €179 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €25 (about 2 hours ago)