Cost of living in Hakodate, Japan compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01264 LYD / JPY *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hakodate (Japan) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 3,317 Dinar (¥262,530) in Hakodate to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨5.00 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bangalore costs ₨2,200 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,250TL (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limerick costs €8 (38 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Busan costs ₩2,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cologne costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)