Cost of living in Hakodate, Japan compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01253 LYD / JPY *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hakodate (Japan) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,545 Dinar (¥203,147) in Hakodate to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vilnius costs €18,709 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$200 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Salem costs ₨35 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 5,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reno, Nevada costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)