Cost of living in Haifa, Israel compared to Al Jadid, Libya (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 320 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.812 LYDX / ILS *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Haifa (Israel) is 14% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 5,136 Dinar (13,483 ₪) in Haifa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,500 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seville costs €850 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Saipan costs $38,000 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cancún costs Mex$ 17 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨750 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.25 (about 3 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$5.00 (about 3 hours ago)