Cost of living in Haifa, Israel compared to Al Jadid, Libya (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 310 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.849 LYDX / ILS *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Haifa (Israel) is 15% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 5,730 Dinar (14,852 ₪) in Haifa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,000 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$85 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Haifa costs 90 ₪ (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in The Hague costs €700 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Louisville, Kentucky costs $10 (26 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Charleston, South Carolina costs $60 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Granada costs €426 (about 1 hour ago)