Cost of living in Haifa, Israel vs Al Jadid, Libya (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 317 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.430 LYDX / ILS *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Haifa (Israel) is 12% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 6,025 Dinar (16,169 ₪) in Haifa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,400 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $5,000 (28 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Vladivostok costs руб 96 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨30,495 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Wellington costs NZ$60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bucaramanga costs COL$5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucumán costs ARS $110 (about 1 hour ago)