Cost of living in Haifa, Israel compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 310 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.37662 LYD / ILS *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Haifa (Israel) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,700 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 4,513 Dinar (11,982 ₪) in Haifa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Munich costs €12 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Amritsar costs ₨12,109 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bursa costs 26TL (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Peterborough costs £379 (about 2 hours ago)