Cost of living in Hadera, Israel compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.38068 LYD / ILS *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hadera (Israel) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,300 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 4,162 Dinar (10,932 ₪) in Hadera.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Busan costs ₩9,600 (3 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨6,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baku costs 800 ман (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vadodara costs ₨200 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gothenburg costs 30,000 kr (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Townsville costs AU$15 (32 minutes ago)