Cost of living in Hachiōji, Japan vs Al Jadid, Libya (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04747 LYDX / JPY *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hachiōji (Japan) is 18% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 5,330 Dinar (¥430,701) in Hachiōji to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,500 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Leeds costs £2.50 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Liberec costs 8,000 Kč (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $10 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 800 Дин. (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cardiff costs £1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baku costs 5.00 ман (about 1 hour ago)