Cost of living in Hachiōji, Japan compared to Al Jadid, Libya (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05965 LYDX / JPY *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hachiōji (Japan) is 20% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 4,547 Dinar (¥371,109) in Hachiōji to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,800 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Wrocław costs 1,800 zł (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 1,240 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Iloilo costs Php300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sandakan costs RM60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Dar es Salaam costs 6,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)