Cost of living in Hachiōji, Japan compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01231 LYD / JPY *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hachiōji (Japan) is 7% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 4,831 Dinar (¥392,342) in Hachiōji to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,500 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 550 (12 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Belgrade costs 156 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London costs £200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Ahmednagar costs ₨1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Harare costs $1,000 (about 2 hours ago)