Cost of living in Hachiōji, Japan compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01258 LYD / JPY *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hachiōji (Japan) is 8% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 4,852 Dinar (¥385,638) in Hachiōji to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,500 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tbilisi costs 20 Lari (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$300 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Los Angeles, California costs $1.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,423 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)