Cost of living in Hachinohe, Japan compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01215 LYD / JPY *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hachinohe (Japan) is 18% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 6,853 Dinar (¥563,953) in Hachinohe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,800 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antofagasta costs CH$7,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,110 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tijuana costs Mex$ 450 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Kansas City, Missouri costs $500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Ahmedabad costs ₨37,990 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vancouver costs C$132 (about 2 hours ago)