Cost of living in Hachinohe, Japan compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01251 LYD / JPY *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hachinohe (Japan) is 17% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 6,810 Dinar (¥544,581) in Hachinohe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,800 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 400 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 3,500 (40 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Bogotá costs COL$150,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kasur costs ₨450 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Accra costs GH₵11 (about 1 hour ago)