Cost of living in Hachinohe, Japan compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01256 LYD / JPY *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hachinohe (Japan) is 21% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 4,551 Dinar (¥362,287) in Hachinohe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bridgetown costs 60 Bds$ (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Savannah, Georgia costs $1,500 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$1.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bergen costs kr 140 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jakarta costs Rp 524,000,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Johannesburg costs R 500 (about 1 hour ago)