Cost of living in Hachinohe, Japan compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01234 LYD / JPY *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hachinohe (Japan) is 17% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 6,551 Dinar (¥530,715) in Hachinohe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,600 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Norrköping costs 22 kr (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Odessa costs 300₴ (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Blumenau costs R$ 21 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 220TL (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $60 (30 minutes ago)