Cost of living in Gweru, Zimbabwe compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.361 LYD / USD *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gweru (Zimbabwe) is 9% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 4,572 Dinar ($3,359) in Gweru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,200 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hartford, Connecticut costs $12 (13 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Singapore costs SGD $155,554 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Montreal costs C$618 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Barcelona costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Petaling Jaya costs RM2,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 700 (about 1 hour ago)