Cost of living in Gweru, Zimbabwe compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.425 LYD / USD *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gweru (Zimbabwe) is 13% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 3,517 Dinar ($2,467) in Gweru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in São José dos Campos costs R$ 10 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Genoa costs €10 (less than a minute ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Toulouse costs €4.00 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Joinville costs R$ 4.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ankara costs 98,600TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Santander costs €169 (about 1 hour ago)