Cost of living in Gwangju, South Korea compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00126 LYD / KRW *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gwangju (South Korea) is 11% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,328 Dinar (₩1,844,528) in Gwangju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $4,066 (1 minute ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sydney costs AU$110 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $130 (13 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Taipei costs 2,000 NT$ (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,626 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cusco costs S/. 1,500 (about 2 hours ago)