Cost of living comparison between Guwahati, India and Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02090 LYD / INR
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guwahati (India) is 13% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 500 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 435 Dinar (₨20,821) in Guwahati.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$130 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Villahermosa costs Mex$ 8,500 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Salta costs ARS $9,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Regina costs C$180 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Jose costs ₡ 15,000 (about 1 hour ago)