Cost of living in Gurgaon, India compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 784 prices entered by 78 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02165 LYD / INR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gurgaon (India) is 10% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 2,686 Dinar (₨124,069) in Gurgaon.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 6,000 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Belfast costs £1.14 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Eugene, Oregon costs $505 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in St. Louis, Missouri costs $500 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Portland, Oregon costs $200 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Omaha, Nebraska costs $1,110 (about 1 hour ago)