Cost of living in Guntur, India compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02163 LYD / INR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guntur (India) is 13% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 750 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 654 Dinar (₨30,255) in Guntur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元50 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Stuttgart costs €1.29 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 300,000 Ft (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edinburgh costs £4.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨500 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$254,125 (about 1 hour ago)