Cost of living comparison between Guntur, India and Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02081 LYD / INR
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guntur (India) is 14% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 2,702 Dinar (₨129,839) in Guntur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pucallpa costs S/. 800 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨800 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tacoma, Washington costs $1,118 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 100 kr (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Copenhagen costs kr0.00 (about 2 hours ago)