Cost of living comparison between Gunsan, South Korea and Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00122 LYD / KRW
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gunsan (South Korea) is 43% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 5,380 Dinar (₩4,410,769) in Gunsan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Yangon costs 5,000 Kyat (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 5,000 kn (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Isfahan costs ﷼ 18,000,000 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in London costs £0.01 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Southend-on-Sea costs £18,468 (about 2 hours ago)