Cost of living in Gunsan, South Korea compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00121 LYD / KRW *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gunsan (South Korea) is 41% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 3,524 Dinar (₩2,900,988) in Gunsan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Managua costs 70 C$ (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Varna costs 25,000 лв (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2.10 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Nicolás de los Garza costs Mex$ 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 35 (about 1 hour ago)