Cost of living in Gunsan, South Korea compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00126 LYD / KRW *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gunsan (South Korea) is 43% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 6,021 Dinar (₩4,769,900) in Gunsan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,200 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Wichita, Kansas costs $1.86 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lublin costs 84 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$170 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.40 (about 3 hours ago)