Cost of living in Gunsan, South Korea compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00126 LYD / KRW *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gunsan (South Korea) is 43% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 5,369 Dinar (₩4,268,806) in Gunsan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo André costs R$ 40 (11 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €6,450 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Luis Obispo, California costs $60 (27 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Sacramento, California costs $3.31 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alto Barinas costs Bs 15,000 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £0.10 (about 1 hour ago)