Cost of living in Gulbarga, India compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02007 LYD / INR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gulbarga (India) is 9% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 660 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 602 Dinar (₨30,013) in Gulbarga.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨800 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.40 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Beijing costs 元400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,100 (about 2 hours ago)